On 23 Oct 2005 at 7:12, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> I How it was created is, and always should be, totally irrelevant.

It should be and I expect that you'd apply this to most photography as would I.
However many "artists" seemingly don't feel this way. On the weekend I saw some
art that was interesting but not stunning and a web address was pretty
prominently displayed on the works so I of course I decided to check out the
site. Each to their own I guess but the attitude of this particular artist and
his merry band of supporters is contrary to my perspectives.

You can see it at: http://www.renatogrome.com/  (beware it's a flash site)

Specifically check out the last paragraph in the "Artists Statements" > Wisdom
Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998