And he taped over the orange/red barrel that showed it was a toy. Now if I was a real bank robber I would paint the barrel of my gun orange and hopefully get off a couple of rounds before the cops realized it was real. One of the silliest laws ever written.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Cotty wrote:

I shot another pic for a jewelry ad today. It's a low-budget operation, so I did it without permits or permissions. When you see the subject, you'll know why it made both me and the model a bit nervous. Her fiance held up a big sign that said PHOTO SHOOT, and we worked very fast. But I did manage to get off about a dozen shots, and I'm happy with the results. The first one is probably quite a bit better for the ad. The second one might be more fun. All with the *istD and the FA50/1.4, ISO 400, f5.6@ !/90th.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3822906&size=lg
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3822917&size=lg

Paul,

You're completely nuts - must be a mid-life crisis. You did that in the
USA where cops carry guns??? And I thought I was daft!!

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__