i frequently have motion blurred vegetation in my pictures. it's impossible with longer exposures to have otherwise. even with no wind, the downdraft from the falls is enough a lot of the time. i would have liked to have more blurriness in that particular image across more of the trees to match the left. no blurriness in the trees means to me nothing really was happening.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "skye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: GESO - Fall Colors

these are beautiful, Herb. I like 5 the best, and I think 3 is marred
for me because of the slight fuzziness on the left.

On 10/23/05, Herb Chong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the Fall Colors in the Northeastern US is a lot later than usual and not as bright. we got lots of rain recently too. bright colors right now seem to be
concentrated still and not widespread, even in areas that are near peak
color.

http://users.bestweb.net/~hchong/Seasonal/

Herb....