Well, then don't try to suppress what some of us write.

Not sure what you meant by "You really shouldn't give me a straight line like that".

But... I hope it at least made you smile.

Tom C.

From: "Tom Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Sent My Brother to the Dark Side
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:13:17 -0400

> Because.  Because it's a Pentax Discuss Mailing List.

Discuss means to talk about not to conduct a neverending bitching session.

>  When you discuss
> things with your doctor is it only the good things?

If you talked to your doctor like you talk about Pentax you'd stop on the
way home to look at tombstones.

>  Why do you think it's
> the Pentax Adoration Mailing List?

Why do you think it's the Pentax Abhorrence Mailing List?

> Because this list happens to be not just about Pentax.  It happens to be
> about photography in general, and a lot of members that have known each
> other, on-line at least, for 3/4 of a decade.

Don't lecture me about the list, the people on it or what it's about. I've
been here a long time myself and I've met quite a few of the subscribers.
What the hell does any of that have to do with all the Pentax bashing you're
doing?

> Now take that pacifier out of your mouth and give it to me.  My thumbs
> getting all wrinkly.  :)

You really shouldn't give me a straight line like that.

Tom Reese