Mark Roberts wrote on 26.10.05 15:33:

> We'll have it next spring. How long have Nikon users have had to wait
> for the D100 replacement? The D100 was announced more than 2-1/2 years
> ago (Feb 2002). I'm not sure when it actually became available.
D100 review on dpreview.com appeared on 7/26/2002 and it was production
sample, so Nikon users had to wait for over 3 years till premiere of D200.
*istD appeared first on PMA 2003, just we had to wait until september to be
able to buy it. So *istD successor will be rather shown in fall 2006 - very
likely on Photokina. But of course we can't apply the same rules to
different products and companies ;-) Maybe we will see then annoucement on
PMA 2006???
BTW - very interesting Nikon's macro twin flash - it is not using cables at
all, just wireless flash with dedicated controller ;-)

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek