From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What is all this hooey about? Did your brother *want* a Canon... or a Pentax? Does he care at all what brand camera he got? (If someone gave me a DSLR, any DSLR, I'd be freekin' happy too.) Or do you just want to whine about Pentax? What is the point of it?

To me, posts like this are a great waste of time and bandwidth. You must be bored.

Godfrey

Yeah,

I just want to whine I guess. I couldn't find a Pentax whiners list out there though.

My brother did not specify what he wanted.  It was unexpected.

The point of it is, (NOW PENTAX, HEAR YE HEAR YE...) having been a Pentax user for 15 years, wanting to purchase a Pentax system for my brother, I couldn't bring myself to do it. That should be germane to someone, maybe to Pentax.

Tom C.