Hi Dave
I used the SMC Takumar 85mm 1.8 here from about 10 Meters distance, not a
big tele.
But after thinking a bit more about it: maybe the light fall angle was not
ideal for deeper shadows which would give the illusion of depth. It was
later in the afternoon but still.....

Maybe/Sure anyone else knows better.
Thanks for looking and the comment.
greetings