Thanks for your comments Tom C, Skye, Shel, Boris, Cotty and Kenneth.

>Just one thing Tim, it seems you could safely use 200 ISO

Boris: You wonder why I didn't use 200 ISO. Me too. It's simply a mistake.
I'll blame the dog distracting me ;-)

>I like the shot but it seems overexposed or poorly processed.

Shel: I don't think it is overexposed. It's the processing. I went for the
highlights, wanting the ice to stand out. I was pretty happy with the
processing myself. After reading your comment, I realize that I did not pay
enough attention to the highlights in top of frame.

>That's a charming pic Tim. Very nice mate.
>'Late' autumn?? Bless those Norwegians ;-)

Thanks Cotty: I'm glad I gave you something to make fun of this time too.
What makes you happy, makes me happy. I spent a lot of time thinking about
what you where picking at this time. Doesn't really matter, I'm blessed ;-)
I'm not sure you can blame my misspellings on the fact that I'm Norwegian.
My spelling sucks in Norwegian too.

BTW. The 50mm Macro is supposed to arrive at Friday ;-)
Hope I'll get light like this before the sun goes away at its annual winter
vacation.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)