From: David Oswald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:46 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Bag enablement

On a recent trip, one of my Tamrac bags gave out. I have several, but this one was the only one that could be carried comfortably, yet with enough room for body, four lenses (included mounted lens), flash, batteries, etc. But unlike most Tamrac bags, this one was a cheapie and I've been waiting for a good reason to upgrade. With a split out seam, broken buckle, and broken zipper pull all within a few days of each other, it's time.

I replaced it with a Tamrac Adventure 3 photo-pack. I just wanted to offer my assessment.

It snugly accommodates (almost exactly) the following gear:

Inside:
  *ist-DS body
  AF-330FTZ flash
  SMCP-DA 16-45 f/4 ED AL
  SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4
  SMCP-FA 28-105mm f/3.2-4.5 IF AL
  SMCP-FA 135mm f/2.8 IF
  Spare batteries
  Spare SD media
  Cell phone
  Other assorted small things like lens cloth, pen, etc.
  Three hard hoods (nested) and a flash diffuser.

Strapped to back:
  Ten inch (when extended) tripod

Strapped to sides via Tamrac's Modular system:
  Pouch with SMCP-FA 80-320mm f/4.5-5.6
  Pouch with water bottle