On 26 Oct 2005 at 15:12, Mark Roberts wrote:

> A lot of people feel the need to "punish" Pentax for not giving them
> what they want by posting this kind of thing.

I don't really think that there is any value in considering that people here
posting their views, discoveries or opinion regarding Pentax equipment or their
strategies could every be remotely or reasonably construed as punishing Pentax.
The comment did make me laugh for a moment though so that's a good thing.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998