----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert"
Subject: Re: Sent My Brother to the Dark Side

Just try to consider that not everyone is in the same position as yourself and do be thankful that you can indulge yourself in such a fashion, I'm sure many
other PDMLers couldn't but would love to be in the same position.

There's more to this than a camera body. I could have stayed with a nice higher spec camera system with Nikon, Lord knows the F4 was a hell of a lot more camera than the LX, but I wanted the look that Pentax lenses give. I think about changing systems, and then I think about why I bought into Pentax in the first place, and the other guys cameras don't look so good anymore, no matter how they spec out.
This is not to say that I don't want at a higher spec camera from Pentax.

William Robb