On Oct 26, 2005, at 6:41 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

I just generated a quick and dirty pano using a pair of files captured using my
old Oly E-10 from a few years back. These images weren't shot with the
intention of stitching, they were shot some minutes apart and at slightly different focal lengths. However the autostitch.exe application that I am using to auto-cobble together pano sequences for appraisal is just amazing. So I thought I might post a series of such incidental panos over the new few weeks.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/pano_18.jpg (~370kB)

Tech: Oly E-10 ISO80, 13/10s 36mm @ 5.6 and the other at 34mm FL

Very nice, reminds me of my stay in Manley Beach and the ferry back and forth across Sydney harbor. Must get back there sometime.

Godfrey