G'day All.

Thanks to all for the comments on my first PESO.

Kenneth. The leaves on the LRH side. I tried to move to the left, but I
lost the background. I couldn't break them off due to the fact that the
missus would have kicked my arse.

Jack. The sharpness was straight out of the *ist Ds on default settings
6Mpixel Jepg.

Paul. Thanks. The colour was what caught my eye.

Tim. The light was coming from the right at about 3 O'clock.

Bruce. You're right of course. A lower angle may have improved the
overall image, including looking directly into the flower. I only took
one exposure of the flower. Must get used to having a "DELETE" button on
a camera, thus allowing more goes to get it right unlike film :-)

Frank. Thanks heaps.

Rod. You must be the King of lateral thinking. I would never have
thought of Styrofoam as a reflector. In hind sight, this would have been
the duck guts, rather than using the pop-up flash.

I intended to reshoot it this afternoon, using the suggestions from the
list. However we are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm with hail
the size of tennis balls.

Once again,
Thanks to all who responded.
Hooroo.