On 10/27/05, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got out to take a few photos today and decided to do some seasonal
> stuff.  The first is a Theaualtian exercise, (so I don't want to hear
> any complaints about focus or camera movement, other complaints sure,
> I'll just ignore them if I feel like it).  The other two are more or
> less conventional.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_shesabeauty.html

you did it wrong <LOL>

seriously, i quite like it.  vibrant, colourful, mysterious (as in:
what the hell is it? <g>).

> A few people thought that there should be a tighter crop on my last
> photo of this building so now that fall is here...
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_redmill2.html

i don't remember the original well enough to give a preference, but i
recall i liked it.  and i like this one a lot.  lovely scene.

> Fall colors were a bit muted this year, but there were a few trees that
> really stand out.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_autcolors.html

beautiful!  the one red contrasts so nicely against the others.  well
seen, well captured!

-frank