I bet it's the lab's work that's saving his ass.  Does he process the film?
Does he make the prints?  It doesn't matter, really.  If he, and others,
want to skirt by and rely on the labs and computers to get good prints,
that's their business.  That's the new way to do things.  I'm just an old
fart who believes that getting it right in the camera means better results
over all.

I don't know what PP of A is, and that he sometimes wins awards is
irrelevant.  The national Cheese Council once gave an award to Velveeta.
Velveeta is a "good enough" cheese <LOL>

Shel