> From: danilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/10/28 Fri AM 10:44:42 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: Re: PDML Map
>
> me too, cannot see any map, even if "something" is shown in the place
> where the map should be...
>
> it seems some browser related problem, I've tried to look at the
> source page, but google is not very keen to let you understand their
> code... lol
>
> I mean I've no time to understand all that pseudo obfuscated stuff...
> I just gave up very soon...
>
> Those of you that can manage to see it, which browser are you using??

Strangely, NS7.x in both cases.  W2k here, ME at home.  Coffeescript on in both
cases, although I did delete the script cache file at home some time ago as it
was harbouring a trojan.  I assumed it would recreate it but maybe not...

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software