After a night sleep I'm back to zero. The dust is gone, and my self esteem
is too.
I'll do some shooting, and se how it performs.

Now I'm off to Oslo for a week on vacation :-)
Behave while I'm away, folks ;-)

And one more time. Thank you for all constructive suggestions.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)