>When I was shooting weddings, something like 100-150 proofs went into the
>album. Generally, I would shoot in around 200 frames to give me some room to
>delete bad pictures and have some spares for padding out the album pages.
>The guys I am working with now, shooting digital, are having 400-500 images
>printed, and are shooting in the range of 750 pictures at a wedding.
>William Robb

I spent a summer working for a wedding factory in Vancouver.  The photogs
were given 5 or 6 rolls of 120 film per wedding.  Job was to fill the rolls
with usable images and turn the film in to the office the next morning in
exchange for $50.00.
With duplicates and blown shots there were likely less than 40 keepers per
wedding.

Powell