This was taken yesterday on the bus to San Francisco.  It was so nice to be
able to relate to and photograph these kids (Naisha and her brother)
without being concerned about cops, being labeled as a pervert or
pedophile.  The kids' mom was aboard and she had no problem with the
situation.  So refreshing in light of recent experiences and discussions
here.

The greatest thing was that, after getting off the bus to grab the train,
Naisha's brother, who had been sitting in the seat behind me and who had
been playing with Satan earlier, grabbed my hand and walked with me to the
platform, where we parted ways.  What a nice experience - so reminiscent of
the experiences I had years ago when working with street kids and kids in
the old San Francisco neighborhood.

Perhaps the world isn't the same as it used to be, but some people are ...
;-)))))

http://home.earthlink.net/~shel-pix/naisha2.html

Shel