Hi Bob,

There weren't but two other passengers on the bus, apart from the kids and
their mom.  One was sitting in the very front of the bus, and another in
the rearmost seat.  There were no passengers for him to ride amongst.
Also, he couldn't help seeing me with the camera.  I came on the bus with
camera in hand and out in the open.  He took a shine to being photographed,
and since he wanted to pose, and because I think it's just fine for a
subject to pose if they want to - it reveals something about them, imo -
that's what we ended up doing.  There's another shot of him that I just
posted ...

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"