Fra: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 30. oktober 2005 13:13
Til: Jens Bladt
Emne: Re: GESO: Mother and Daughter

On 30 Oct 2005 at 11:34, Jens Bladt wrote:

> I geuss I have posted at least one of these photographs earlier.
> Nevertheless, together I believe they make a nice little series.
> What do uyou think?
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/1244174/show/

A very nice sequence and good exposure but for the deep shadow in the face
of
the mother, these images I suspect are a candidate for treatment using the
shadows tool in PS.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998