I thought I might post a proper picture now:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=children

Not necessarily among the best I've taken, but since we were discussing picture-taking in the public, and using children as subjects in particular, a while back... I have in fact photographed a number of children this summer without getting any kind of bad reaction. But I guess I'm cheating a bit as I usually pretend to be a tourist taking pictures of the same things as everybody else (which would be the person to the immediate left of the frame in this case.)

This is the plain uncut truth of the picture. Scan from film done by lab, no crop or additional adjustments.

Kodak Elite Colour 400UC film, MZ-5n, F100/2.8 macro.

- Toralf