On 30 Oct 2005 at 11:44, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> If we're doing a survey, my first istDS was returned for replacement.  The
> "OK" and directional button on the back didn't work.  Other problems were
> operator error.

The little directional button on my *ist D is very very poor but I've never
returned the camera because I would be without a body for weeks, not
acceptable. I'd only return it if I couldn't get around the problem. As for the
RTF it's a waste of space on my camera, it seems to work but I'm never the one
who uses it. On the cameras that I've owned that had RTF one failed twice
(Canon P&S)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998