Sandra,
They're all beautiful! No way they could take a bad photo.
The subject's interaction is all important in these types of shots,
making the background "clutter" irrelevant.
Posed "studio" set-ups normally require a cleaner background in the
interest of undistracted subject focus by the viewer.

Jack

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs