>I'll give you 400 bucks for your 600/4.
>No "special favours", just one photographer trying to give full value to a
>peer.

>William Robb

Wow, thanks ever so much William.
As I said in a previous post, I thought I'd have to pay someone to come and
cart my gear away.

Can't understand why anyone would want such outdated grabage. I know ---
they're gonna use the lenses with adapters on those successful camera makers
bodies.

This PDML group sure is a caring bunch.

Kenneth Waller