Rob Studdert wrote:

I just put up my two most used layer based mono actions, basically with the one labelled mono just open the Hue/saturation layer (second from the top) and alter the Hue control whilst watching the image. The effect is like a continuously variable colour filter, you can't emulate the colour response of particular films by this method but you can generally find a point that delivers a great grey-scale balance. The curves layer below it can be tweaked to alter the image contrast. The vintage action is just a variation on the same.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/B&W_Actions.atn.txt (remove the .txt extension)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

Thanks Rob, I'll try thos actions.

-Adam