Same measures here.
Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: OT Survey - Computer Desk-top Size

I guess it's about time for another PDML survey, it's been about three months
since the last one.

So given the prevalence of panos in PAW/PESO of late and the comments relating to images not fitting on screens I thought that it may be a good idea to see what everyone is using screen size and resolution wise. Then we can determine how to best size images that are destined to be displayed to the group.

I'm running a colour calibrated screen that has a 20" diagonal viewing area and my desk-top is set to display 1600 x 1200 pixels or 102 lines per inch.

So what about everyone else?

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998