Don,
I feel that this "type" of image would be particularly suited to
commercial use. Virtually any sort of business office or attendant
customer receiving or waiting area.
Engineering office reception areas immediately comes to mind. They will
trend to occupy the viewers mind to a greater extent than would a
quickly read common theme. One route to reaching such locations would,
of course, be through arming commercial interior decorating businesses
with examples (watermarked) for their portfolios. Has worked some for
me.
Very marketable, at least the one I've seen.

Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com