Hi!

Another quick and dirty pano made with 3 images captured using my *ist D, all hand held. Again these images weren't shot with the intention of stitching though I'm glad I shot them as I did in this case. The location Sydney Harbour, I'm on the Opera House promenade looking toward Circular Quay.
The monster right is P&Os Star Princess.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/pano_22.jpg (~320kB)

Again autostitch was used to create this pano:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

Comments, questions and critiques welcome, might be the last large pano I post
given the screen size survey responses.

More info on the Star Princess:

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/star_princess_the_biggest_cruise_liner_australi
a_has_ever_seen_1.cfm

This shot reminds me in a very peculiar way of Queen Elizabeth II (was it her?) that was docking in Oslo bay back in good old 2004.

Water faring city on artsy backdrop of modern cityscape...

You make me want to visit Down Under again, Rob.

Boris