Sorry to see you go, Fra, but good luck, and look me up if you come to London.

John

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:46:12 -0000, Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
   it seems my work (photographic!) doesn't leave me too much time to
   read, and better, respond to PDML mail. Therefore I will be
   unsubscribing shortly. I have hanged around just becuase of you
   guys (you know who you are), owning almost no pentax camera these
   days :( I hope to keep in touch with friends from here via private
   mail, and if there is anything really interesting going on
   (perhaps another improper photography/philosophy/monty
   python/blunkett thread <g>), please enlighten me and send me an
   announcement via e-mail. As I have been pursuing photojournalism
almsot exclusively for some long time, the list wasn't so interesting to
   me photographically (although the flowers and cats were less
   frequent <g>), but it was a great social place to hang
   around, like a nice pub or cafe. And I hope to see you again some
   day... I would like to continue to see PAWs of some people (again,
   you probably know who you are), some of them were inspiring,
   really! I will fade out over few days, not responding much so don't
   expect any flaming from me over OT issues... but it was nice to
   talk about them, surprisingly even intelligently even though our
   opinions differed a lot with some list members. Good luck, and good
   light! And don't loose faith in Pentax - after all, it's just a
   brand, faith should be in higher thinks than just a stupid brand
   be it Pentax or Canon or Nikon or whatever... BTW, if anybody is goind
   trough or near Prague or Czech republic, drop me a line. It's
   entertaining to meet the people from here.

   Frantisek