I assume that you're looking at the file using the PDF plugin in Netscape. If it's anything like Mozilla I think you can just click on the floppy disk Icon, (funny I wonder what Icon will replace it now that 3 1/2 inch floppy disks are almost obsolete, but I digress), that allows you to save a copy and get the save file dialog box which should let you put it anywhere you want.

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

I needed to get 5 pages of pdf stitched together
to send to cafe press...
So I sent the pages to one of "us" (thanks you
Rob!) and he stitched.

It is noon in NY so Rob is probably actually
asleep :) :)
I can open the file in Acrobat reader and look at
it -
but I can't find the file on C: when I do a
windows file find with the name
brainsbooklet1.pdf

when it opens in reader it shows the name of the
file as the subject line,
of my email, not the file name

the info about attachment says

_________
The following section of this message contains a
file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME
message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other
MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from
within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system
administrator for assistance.