I have an Epson R320 which I really like.  Print quality is very nice.
 It's time once again to buy ink.  So far we've been buying the Epson
ink cartridges (6 in all) and have been pleased with them.  We
primarily use 8x10 Epson Premium Luster paper for the stuff we want to
hang, and whatever 4x6 or 5x7 paper is cheapest for the snaps that are
handed out to family or placed in the scrapbook.  I print with black
ink only, or occasionally with a bit of yellow for warmth.  My wife
requires the full range of colors.

Any suggestions for alternate inks based on your own experience?

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman