LP Core Error: Image size too big.

John

PS: Your first attempt caused my computer to freeze for a couple of minutes. This is NOT good web design. :-)

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:09:38 -0000, Jens Bladt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did it.
With a lot of help (6 emails) from "Bruce Anderson" in Japan, Iseemedia
PhotoVista Support. Thanks a lot Bruce!

It's not a good one. It's not pretty and the resolution is very low.
But at least now I know in principal how to make it work:

http://www.jensbladt.dk/pano/presentation1.html

BTW: I can recommend PhotoVista and a guy called "Bruce Anderson" in Japan.
Thanks Bruce!

Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. november 2005 17:14
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: Publishing Panoramas

Thanks, I wouldn't know how to do that.
But I have noticed that many panos on the internet is Quick Time driven.
I can get my java applet running, but I just can't figure out where to add
the .jpg in my editor.
I believe the html scipt made by PhotoVista is not really valid. They
probably want us to use FlasPix and Iseemedia zoom servers (quite expensive)
:-(.
Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk