Jostein is a gentleman, but he is a city guy. I'm a more rural type of guy,
so I'm quite a handful sometimes.

Sexist rant warning.
I would love to come over and drink your beer and rape your women. That’s
what Vikings do when going abroad. (Sexist rant over).
But I haven’t got the funds needed to get my longship off shore.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)