Very creative and original (for this list). I like em both.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "DagT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PESO - Autumn II and III

Den 8. nov. 2005 kl. 15.13 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

<snip>

So, just go out and play and try it yourself. It is never too dark to take
pictures without a tripod, it is only too dark to make the sharp .-)

DagT
==============
It reminds me of the sort of things that Freeman Patterson (Photography & The Art of Seeing) recommends doing to free up one's visual perception and loosen one's approach to photography. Also similar to Drawing on The Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards -- drawing upside down to free up one's approach and see composition in a new way. (Which makes me wonder if Ansel Adams, using
LF, was always composing upside down.)

Despite reading the Patterson book, I've never tried jiggling. Based on how
nice your Autumn is, one of these days I should.

Marnie aka Doe

You should try it, it can be fun (yes, I read Franks comments .-)

Here are two more examples, though not as good as the first.
Just shaking:
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=203407

Natural twirl, which means twist, tilt and zoom at the same time with LX and A24-50:
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=202915
(by the way, this is a self portrait .-)

DagT