You Norwegians aren't all that bad. I'm Finnish by extraction, and we moved in between You, the Swedes and the Russians. And then half of us up and moved to Northern Ontario and Michigan, because it looks like Finland.

Now that's crazy.

-Adam

Tim Øsleby wrote:

His name is Thor Heyerdahl.
Here is a Wikipedia article about him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

The guy who sailed from Iceland to Newfoundland was a nutter Norwegian too
(can't remember his name). This proves nothing except that most Norwegians
are crazy. (Jostein might be an exception).

My back is killing me tonight. I might remember his name tomorrow. (But who
cares? I don't)

Never the less, this post is slightly off topic.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds (Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)