OK - I'll play, too    :^)

        SuperProgram, Winder IIME, K-adapted 85mm f1.9 SuperTak
        ... and
        ME Super, Winder IIME, K-adapted 24mm f3.5 SuperTak
        ... and
        ProgramPlus w/ SMCK 45-125 f4 zoom

        with a small shoulderbag to hold the two I'm not using for
        any given shot and a fannypak holding about 20 rolls of
        assorted films

        then just turn me loose somewhere with something/someone
        worth photographing     !8^D

        Bill