On Nov 10, 2005, at 10:53, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Nov 10, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Tim Øsleby wrote:

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=204488
*istDS, FA50mm/2,8 macro, Raw 400 ISO, f:4, 1/200s

It seems like the leaves are kinda spaced apart (more grass than I like to see in leaf photos).... but I do like how the upside-down leaves hold the water in beads.

I jumped in kinda late on this one (been busy with work the past week) but I have one that is kind of similar. Mind if I share?

 http://charles.robinsontwins.org/2005_photos/pages/page_72.html

Don't know what it has going for it in terms of composition, but it's a pleasing color to me, anyways!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]