I was sent an email with this virus.  Not too hard to spot.

John

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:55:49 -0000, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a message dated 11/10/2005 5:45:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051110/tc_nm/sony_hack_dc

This is why some of us were so upset about the lame DRM software that
Sony/BMG was installing on PCs that played some of their music CDs.  It
hasn't even been a week, and anti-virus firm Sophos has already
detected a virus in the wild that is using that piece of crap to hide
in personal computers.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ
Sheesh, that was fast. But guess we shouldn't be surprised. And ya' warned us.

Marnie aka Doe