Hi!

Actually, frank, I agree. It disturbs me, although it doesn't make me queasy per se.

I like the leaves, the composition, but something about the soft edges doesn't work for me. Maybe it makes me feel vision impaired, like I have cataracts or poor peripheral vision or something. ;-)

Sorry, Boris, but everyone else likes it, so you can ignore us.

I am not going to ignore you! How dare you even think of such thing?! ;-)

But I am going to keep trying and posting pictures shot with this lens in the future...

Thanks for your words, Marnie. I do appreciate them.

Boris