Derby Chang wrote:

My best friend is in the midst of rearranging her home and contents insurance. She has been advised to take detailed photos of everything she is claiming. No problem. I enjoy doing pack shots like this.

I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me before but shooting in PEF...

What is a  PEF?

keith whaley

.seems like a great way to ensure that you have an unimpeachable piece of photographic evidence. Keep something in the shot that is unmistakably yours and that is good evidence that you owned the object. You can do anything with a TIFF or JPEG, but how would you alter a RAW file? And if you tried, would there be tell-tale evidence that you did? Or am I being naive in the ways of the hacker?