If you say so...
Then, I was wrong, you stink as a portrait photographer ;-)

Come on man, I gave you my opinion, after having observed your portraits for
some time.
Your technique may be rough, but it works very well. People tend reveal
themselves in front of your lens. Your portrait gallery speaks for it self.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)