Hello Rick,

Your story helps this picture.  I suspect I would like the fence focus
as you do more than the other way around.  Without the story, the
picture is much harder for me to relate to.  I guess with a fence like
that it would come across as the subject (perhaps).

I seem to be rambling - more succintly - with the story I rather like
the shot, without the story, I don't like it as well.

--
Bruce