no, not funny at all.  i don't have any customers now, but i can get some
sense of the current situation from comments posted here.  although they
all reflect different approaches to PP, enough information can be gleaned
from the responses to get ideas not only for work flow but to ask more
questions.  even though it may seem like a funny question to you, you went
right ahead and contributed your point of view ... perhaps the implication
of that is that the question deserves an answer.  you certainly feel it's
worth a comment or two.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"