You probably think they move like velociraptors because Steven Spielberg
made his dinosaurs move like birds. Although there seems to be good evidence
that the birds are descended from a branch of the dinosaurs, don't let
Hollywood fool you into thinking that you know what they were actually like!

--
Cheers,
 Bob