Rob Studdert wrote:
On 14 Nov 2005 at 17:17, Gonz wrote:

100% center crop of same pic.  Was on a tripod, 2 sec mirror up timer:

http://www.g0nz.com/images/firetruckfullcrop.jpg

Good stuff, you couldn't make a similar 1:1 crop in the areas of the bumper of the far left truck?

Thanks, I'll do some crops from the 4 corners, altho a couple of the corners are kinda dark.

Also what's the chances of seeing a full frame pic (open sky, evenly illuminated wall etc) wide open to check out vignetting?

Thats on my agenda later.

Should provide 88x66 degrees FOV, would be great for producing pano shots if the edges are clean enough.

I like using larger focal lengths.  More pics, but easier stitching.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998