Many thanks for the kind comments Frank, Paul, and Christian.  I'm
having a blast with the *ist D now.   I think the MZ-S will be up for
sale soon. :-)

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:12:49 -0500, Christian wrote:

> Some excellent shots there.  That Aston Martin is an awesome
> looking race car!

It was truly awesome considering how well it performed after they had
to rebuild the #57 from the firewall forward after an accident during
practice on Wednesday. :-)  And they do look good.

> I'd like to see a smaller gallery of the image you think are the
> best of the bunch.

I'm working on it, but I'm up to my neck in post processing work for
two events after that, as I mention in an email that should make it to
the list before this one.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ