Doug Franklin wrote:

Here are three of my favorite shots from the Atlanta Historics a couple
of weeks ago.  I won't be able to post the shots from this weekend
until I get approval from the local SCCA region, for whom I was doing
the shooting.

Grid: http://www.NutDriver.org/IMGP0207.jpg
Action: http://www.NutDriver.org/IMGP0090.jpg
Action: http://www.NutDriver.org/IMGP0112.jpg

Great shots, Doug!

Re IMGP0112.jpg, I know that guy. Travis Engen from
Connecticut. The Ralt RT4 nearly killed him a few
years back, but he and the Ralt are fully restored
and have since shown up at Slippery Point. He's also
well-known for his exploits in the Lotus 23B shown here:
  http://pug.komkon.org/LX_Gallery/wetlotus.html

Damn, I gotta get me to Road Atlanta sometime soon!

Regards,

Stephen