Hey, I didn't go to the one a few months back, took a trip to Costa Rica
to shoot with Roberto Burgos instead.

Looks like when I drop my daughter off at college at the end of august,
I'll be in the Grnadfather mountain area, as my brother is maybe an hour
away, and I planned on staying with him a few days.

I hope to visit Grandfather mountain on August 31st or September 1st

Anyone want to meet up there?

Also I have a small interest in maybe trying to get pcitures of the
Cape Hatteras light house while I am in North Carolina, anyone interested,
it would be whatever day I don't go to GFM!