frank theriault wrote:

On 11/16/05, Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I already have, which I wasn't expecting, since it's so similar in size
to my Ricoh. But the viewfinder's beautiful, and it just fits well.

-Adam

Did you pick it up at either of Henry's downtown or Downtown Camera? Both have several MXen for sale, although none seemed to be in
particularly good cosmetic condition, the prices have recently
dropped.

Now we'll have to get you out to a future TOPDML meeting, just so we
can show off our MXen to the other guys!  <g>

just curious,
frank

Henry's Outlet, where I usually get my gear. I didn't see any other MXen there or in the main store, although they've a lot of the other M bodies. Mine has some distinct wear, and the rubber boot on the wind lever has wandered off, but it's otherwise in decent shape.

-Adam